1. What is your name? Andrew Hesler
Martial status – Happily married
Age – 31
Spouses Name (if married) – Victoria Hesler
Kids - 4 girls, Abbie, Allye, Adisson, Celeste
2. What is your car #? 1x
3. What class do you race in? Limited Late Model
4. Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it? Dirtslinger, got from my wife since slinging dirt is what we do, and its fun
5. Who are your sponsors? #1 Stunnas, Irwin Tools, Power House Gym, Specialty Trailers, Sign Advantage
6. How long have you been racing? First year of driving, but grew up around Sprint Cars and Modifieds
7. Do you work on your own car? Yes, We do all our own work
8. How many feature races have you won? None
9. How many championships have you won? None
10. Do you think you are a good driver? I have a lot to learn about getting the car to feel right
11. What make & model of car do you race? 2007 Walter Newman Dirt Late Model
12. Have you purposely wrecked someone? Nope, and never will
13. If so, who & why?
14. Looking back, would you do it again?
15. Have you ever rolled your race car?
16. Have you ever been hurt in a race car?
17. If so, how were you hurt?
18. What groove do you prefer to run (top, middle, bottom)? Depends on what the car likes
19. Do you like a tacky track or dry slick track? Don’t know yet
20. Do you like your car on the loose or tight side? Depends on what is faster and feels better
21. Do you want to move up in racing? Yes- Would love to have a Sprint Car in The future
22. If yes, what is your goal?
23. What is your favorite class to watch (pure, street, super, sport mod, mod, dwarfs, or other)?
1st favorite class to watch -
2nd favorite class to watch -
3rd favorite class to watch -
24. What is your #1 favorite moment from your racing career? So far, it has been when my wife bought this car that we have for me and said “ if we do this, lets do this right”
25. What is your worst moment from your racing career?
26. What was your funniest moment?
27. In your racing career, what was the best advice anyone has ever given you? Be patient and never give up.
28. What advice would you give someone just starting out in racing?
29. If you had the opportunity to build a race track, where would you build it, what kind of track and what size would you make it? I would build a ½ mile black dirt medium banked track.
30. What professional driver do you see yourself as & why?
31. Do you have any pre-race superstition? Not yet
32. Do you spend more time with your race car, or your spouse? Spouse, until she tells me to get working on the car. lol