Martial status – Dating Someone
Age – 19
Spouses Name (if married) –
Kids – Not Yet
2. What is your car #? 79
3. What class do you race in? IMCA Sportmod
4. Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it?
5. Who are your sponsors? Your name here
6. How long have you been racing? About a Year on and off.
7. Do you work on your own car? Yeah
8. How many feature races have you won? None…yet
9. How many championships have you won? None…yet
10. Do you think you are a good driver? Don’t really know yet
11. What make & model of car do you race? 2007 BKC Chassis
12. Have you purposely wrecked someone? Nope
13. If so, who & why?
14. Looking back, would you do it again?
15. Have you ever rolled your race car? Nope
16. Have you ever been hurt in a race car? yeah
17. If so, how were you hurt? Had a concussion after being t-boned in the door at C.C. Speedway
18. What groove do you prefer to run (top, middle, bottom)? Whatever works
19. Do you like a tacky track or dry slick track? Tacky
20. Do you like your car on the loose or tight side? A little Loose
21. Do you want to move up in racing? Hell yeah
22. If yes, what is your goal? To win as many or more championships as my dad
23. What is your favorite class to watch (pure, street, super, sport mod, mod, dwarfs, or other)?
1st favorite class to watch - Modified
2nd favorite class to watch - Sport Mod
3rd favorite class to watch - Super
24. What is your #1 favorite moment from your racing career? When I win a race hasn’t happened yet
25. What is your worst moment from your racing career? When I got t-boned
26. What was your funniest moment? When I almost missed my race because I was talking to my girlfriend
27. In your racing career, what was the best advice anyone has ever given you? Don’t hit any body or anything
28. What advice would you give someone just starting out in racing? Pay attention when people try to help you
29. If you had the opportunity to build a race track, where would you build it, what kind of track and what size would you make it? A half mile high banked asphalt with the straights at a higher elevation than the turns
30. What professional driver do you see yourself as & why? David Reutiman because I haven’t won yet
31. Do you have any pre-race superstition? Peanuts, fried chicken, and the color green is not allowed around the race car at the track
32. Do you spend more time with your race car, or your spouse? Definitely the race car… not married.