1. What is your name? Moe Van Kirk
Martial status – Looking
Age – 50 (old)
Spouses Name (if married) –
Kids - Katherine and Cody Van Kirk
2. What is your car #? 58
3. What class do you race in? Super Stock
4. Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it?
Wild Man Moe
5. Who are your sponsors?
Hill Country Happenings, Reid Graham Co., Colvert Sheet Metal, Trey Massie Well Service, Tres En Vnol, Hunans
6. How long have you been racing? First Year
7. Do you work on your own car? Yes
8. How many feature races have you won? 2 so far
9. How many championships have you won? 0
10. Do you think you are a good driver? Yes
11. What make & model of car do you race? Monte Carlo
12. Have you purposely wrecked someone? No
13. If so, who & why?
14. Looking back, would you do it again?
15. Have you ever rolled your race car?
16. Have you ever been hurt in a race car?
17. If so, how were you hurt?
18. What groove do you prefer to run (top, middle, bottom)? Middle
19. Do you like a tacky track or dry slick track? Tacky
20. Do you like your car on the loose or tight side? Tight
21. Do you want to move up in racing? Yes
22. If yes, what is your goal? To Have Fun
23. What is your favorite class to watch (pure, street, super, sport mod, mod, dwarfs, or other)?
1st favorite class to watch - Mods
2nd favorite class to watch – Super Stock
3rd favorite class to watch - Sport Mods
24. What is your #1 favorite moment from your racing career?
My First Win
25. What is your worst moment from your racing career?
Retiring from Motorcross
26. What was your funniest moment?
27. In your racing career, what was the best advice anyone has ever given you?
28. What advice would you give someone just starting out in racing?
Surround yourself with good people
29. If you had the opportunity to build a race track, where would you build it, what kind of track and what size would you make it?
Central Texas, Half Mile Asphalt Track
30. What professional driver do you see yourself as & why?
31. Do you have any pre-race superstition? If so, what are they?
32. Do you spend more time with your race car, or your spouse?