1. What is your name? Walt Clark
Martial status – Married
Age – 60
Spouses Name (if married) – Chris
Kids - 3 - grown
2. What is your car #? 33A
3. What class do you race in? Super Stock
4. Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it? No
5. Who are your sponsors? Eagle Racing Supply - Owner
6. How long have you been racing? 10 years this time and form 1969 to 1974
7. Do you work on your own car? yes
8. How many feature races have you won? None
9. How many championships have you won? None
10. Do you think you are a good driver? So far
11. What make & model of car do you race? Chevy
12. Have you purposely wrecked someone? Yes
13. If so, who & why? He did it first (pay back)
14. Looking back, would you do it again? ???
15. Have you ever rolled your race car? Yes
16. Have you ever been hurt in a race car? no
17. If so, how were you hurt?
18. What groove do you prefer to run (top, middle, bottom)? Middle
19. Do you like a tacky track or dry slick track? Slick
20. Do you like your car on the loose or tight side? Tight
21. Do you want to move up in racing? No
22. If yes, what is your goal?
23. What is your favorite class to watch (pure, street, super, sport mod, mod, dwarfs, or other)?
1st favorite class to watch - Supers
2nd favorite class to watch -
3rd favorite class to watch -
24. What is your #1 favorite moment from your racing career? Finishing 2nd
25. What is your worst moment from your racing career?
Don’t have one
26. What was your funniest moment?
Racing door to door with buddies
27. In your racing career, what was the best advice anyone has ever given you?
Go fast, turn left
28. What advice would you give someone just starting out in racing?
29. If you had the opportunity to build a race track, where would you build it, what kind of track and what size would you make it?
½ mile dirt track, new Braunfels/Seguin area
30. What professional driver do you see yourself as & why?
Dale Sr. / Old school
31. Do you have any pre-race superstition? If so, what are they?
32. Do you spend more time with your race car, or your spouse?