1. What is your name? Paige Ganze
Martial status – married
Age – 46
Spouses Name (if married) – Charlie Ganze
Kids - Chuckie, Amanda, Barrett, Jared, & Torie
2. What is your car #? 8G2
3. What class do you race in? Pure Stock
4. Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it? N/A
5. Who are your sponsors? Charlie Ganze
6. How long have you been racing? 1st year
7. Do you work on your own car? No.
8. How many feature races have you won? None.
9. How many championships have you won? None.
10. Do you think you are a good driver? I’m learning. J
11. What make & model of car do you race? ’85 Monte Carlo
12. Have you purposely wrecked someone? no
13. If so, who & why? N/A
14. Looking back, would you do it again? N/A
15. Have you ever rolled your race car? No, but I flew it over turn 2. :-0
16. Have you ever been hurt in a race car? No.
17. If so, how were you hurt? N/A
18. What groove do you prefer to run (top, middle, bottom)? Wherever I can get. J
19. Do you like a tacky track or dry slick track? I don’t know yet. I’ve only raced once.
20. Do you like your car on the loose or tight side? tight
21. Do you want to move up in racing? not at this time
22. If yes, what is your goal?
23. What is your favorite class to watch (pure, street, super, sport mod, mod, dwarfs, or other)?
1st favorite class to watch - mod
2nd favorite class to watch - pure
3rd favorite class to watch - dwarfs
24. What is your #1 favorite moment from your racing career? getting on the track
25. What is your worst moment from your racing career? flying over turn two
26. What was your funniest moment? flying over turn two
27. In your racing career, what was the best advice anyone has ever given you? don’t give up
28. What advice would you give someone just starting out in racing? Since I’m new at this, I don’t have any advice to give anyone. J
29. If you had the opportunity to build a race track, where would you build it, what kind of track and what size would you make it? If given the opportunity, I would build a quarter mile dirt track in Kerrville, Texas.
30. What professional driver do you see yourself as & why? I don’t want to insult anyone. ha-ha J
31. Do you have any pre-race superstition? no
32. Do you spend more time with your race car, or your spouse? my spouse