1. What is your name? WILLIAM “BILL” J. PITTAWAY
Martial status – SINGLE
Age – 54 (MAY 3, 1954)
Spouses Name (if married) –MARY MAJEK (SIGNIFICANT OTHER) OF 36 YEARS
Kids - NONE
2. What is your car #? 37
3. What class do you race in? MODIFIED AND SPORT MOD
4. Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it? NONE YET
5. Who are your sponsors? C-D ELECTRIC
6. How long have you been racing? 8 YEARS
7. Do you work on your own car? SOMETIMES
8. How many feature races have you won? 4
9. How many championships have you won? 2
10. Do you think you are a good driver? OF COURSE I THINK THAT I AM A GOOD DRIVER, WHO WOULDN’T BUT ON A REAL NOTE I AM GETTING A LOT BETTER, I FEEL MORE COMPETITIVE NOW
11. What make & model of car do you race? 04 LEER JET MODIFIED, AND A 07 HOT CHASSIS SPORTS MOD
12. Have you purposely wrecked someone? NO
13. If so, who & why?
14. Looking back, would you do it again?
15. Have you ever rolled your race car? YES
16. Have you ever been hurt in a race car? ONLY HAD MY BELL RUNG, NOTHING MAJOR
17. If so, how were you hurt?
18. What groove do you prefer to run (top, middle, bottom)? BOTTOM
19. Do you like a tacky track or dry slick track? DRY SLICK
20. Do you like your car on the loose or tight side? LOOSE
21. Do you want to move up in racing? NO
22. If yes, what is your goal?
23. What is your favorite class to watch (pure, street, super, sport mod, mod, dwarfs, or other)?
1st favorite class to watch – THE ONE I AM RACING IN
2nd favorite class to watch – THE OTHER RACE THAT I AM RACING IN
3rd favorite class to watch - BOMBERS
24. What is your #1 favorite moment from your racing career? RACING TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY AND BOONE IOWA AT THE NATIONALS
25. What is your worst moment from your racing career?
WRECKING EVERYBODY IN THE VALLEY WHEN I FIRST STARTED RACING, I SPUN OUT THE FIRST TIME I EVERED RACED AND WRECKED EVERYONES CAR
26. What was your funniest moment? WATCHING SOMEONE ELSE COME UP ALONG SIDE OF ME, THEN T-BONES THE PERSON WHO IS SPUN OUT ON THE RIGHT, WHEN THEY ARE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME INSTEAD OF THE TRACK
27. In your racing career, what was the best advice anyone has ever given you?
DON’T OVERDRIVE THE CAR
28. What advice would you give someone just starting out in racing?
DON’T OVERDRIVE THE CAR, KEEP YOUR CAR UNDER CONTROL
29. If you had the opportunity to build a race track, where would you build it, what kind of track and what size would you make it?
¼ MILE DIRT TRACK IN COPRUS CHRISTI
30. What professional driver do you see yourself as & why?
TERRY LABONTE, MAINLY BECAUSE OF HIS CONSISTENANCY OF FINISHING RACES
31. Do you have any pre-race superstition? If so, what are they. NONE
32. Do you spend more time with your race car, or your spouse? SPOUSE