1. What is your name? Jordan C Lueck
Martial status – Single
Age – 19
Spouses Name (if married) –
2. What is your car #? 5
3. What class do you race in? Sport Mod
4. Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it? I’m still waiting for it
5. Who are your sponsors? Eagle Auto Salvage, Brian’s Premier Auto Service, Hawkeye Marble and Glass
6. How long have you been racing? This is my second year
7. Do you work on your own car? Yes, it’s a team effort
8. How many feature races have you won? In progress
9. How many championships have you won? Also, in progress
10. Do you think you are a good driver? Yes, insurance might not though
11. What make & model of car do you race?
12. Have you purposely wrecked someone? Yeah, all fun and games
13. If so, who & why? Jimbo Myers, he started it
14. Looking back, would you do it again? Eh, no damage done to either cars, Id probably do it again
15. Have you ever rolled your race car? No
16. Have you ever been hurt in a race car? No
17. If so, how were you hurt?
18. What groove do you prefer to run (top, middle, bottom)? Top
19. Do you like a tacky track or dry slick track? Dry slick
20. Do you like your car on the loose or tight side? Somewhere in the middle
21. Do you want to move up in racing? Yes
22. If yes, what is your goal? Ill take what I can get
23. What is your favorite class to watch (pure, street, super, sport mod, mod, dwarfs, or other)?
1st favorite class to watch – Sport Mod
2nd favorite class to watch – Mod
3rd favorite class to watch - Pures
24. What is your #1 favorite moment from your racing career? So far just finally getting the car “drive-able”
25. What is your worst moment from your racing career? Having my first race also be the first night I sat in my car. Just having to learn without the opportunity to practice at all.
26. What was your funniest moment? Had to be the mechanics races, my buddies always give me a hard time, they all think its sooo easy and last year my best friend growing up got to drive in it with only about 5 or 6 other cars, and just kept spinning out, and almost took out the leader, it was hilarious
27. In your racing career, what was the best advice anyone has ever given you? You get so much advice in the pit area, its hard to pick one thing that’s above the rest.
28. What advice would you give someone just starting out in racing? Hold your line.
29. If you had the opportunity to build a race track, where would you build it, what kind of track and what size would you make it? 3/8 mile dirt track somewhere near Schulenburg
30. What professional driver do you see yourself as & why? Tough question, if I had to pick one driver I could see myself as someday itd have to be Kyle Busch, the kid can drive.
31. Do you have any pre-race superstition? I attempt to do a donut out in the parking lot with my truck, but apparently that’s not cool anymore, so ill have to find something else
32. Do you spend more time with your race car, or your spouse?