Martial status – Married
Age – 62
Spouses Name (if married) – Dottie
Kids - too many (None at home)
2. What is your car #?12 Modified
3. What class do you race in? IMCA Modified
4. Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it? No
5. Who are your sponsors? Covert sheet metal, Hill Country Roofing, Graphic Profile Signs.
6. How long have you been racing? 12yrs, driving a dirt car 3 yrs.
7. Do you work on your own car? Yes
8. How many feature races have you won? None
9. How many championships have you won? None
10. Do you think you are a good driver? I am a safe driver.
11. What make & model of car do you race? IMCA Modified
12. Have you purposely wrecked someone? No
13. If so, who & why?
14. Looking back, would you do it again?
15. Have you ever rolled your race car? Yes
16. Have you ever been hurt in a race car? No
17. If so, how were you hurt?
18. What groove do you prefer to run (top, middle, bottom)? What works the best that day.
19. Do you like a tacky track or dry slick track? (Dry Slick) The car is always set up for dry slick.
20. Do you like your car on the loose or tight side? Tight.
21. Do you want to move up in racing? No.
22. If yes, what is your goal?
23. What is your favorite class to watch (pure, street, super, sport mod, mod, dwarfs, or other)? All.
1st favorite class to watch - Modifieds
2nd favorite class to watch - Super Stock.
3rd favorite class to watch - Dwarfs.
24. What is your #1 favorite moment from your racing career? Introducing my wife to racing and the people involved.
25. What is your worst moment from your racing career? Rolling the car over.
26. What was your funniest moment? None
27. In your racing career, what was the best advice anyone has ever given you? Don’t get involved for the money.
28. What advice would you give someone just starting out in racing? Do it for fun and don’t worry about winning.
29. If you had the opportunity to build a race track, where would you build it, what kind of track and what
size would you make it? Hill Country/Austin area, 1/4 Mile dirt
30. What professional driver do you see yourself as & why? Do Not.
31. Do you have any pre-race superstition? If so, what are they? No.
32. Do you spend more time with your race car, or your spouse? Spouse.