1. What is your name Doug Livingston
Martial status – Married
Age – 36
Spouses Name (if married) – Kelly Livingston
Kids - Baker, Blaire, Denton, Piper
2. What is your car #? 89
3. What class do you race in? Sport Mod
4. Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it? No maybe you can help with that
5. Who are your sponsors? Douglas Glass
6. How long have you been racing? 4 races
7. Do you work on your own car? What I can and what Chico will allow me to do
8. How many feature races have you won? Big 0
9. How many championships have you won? Bigger 0
10. Do you think you are a good driver? I survive the race in one piece
11. What make & model of car do you race? 2005 Smileys Sport Mod
12. Have you purposely wrecked someone? No never
13. If so, who & why?
14. Looking back, would you do it again?
15. Have you ever rolled your race car? No hope never
16. Have you ever been hurt in a race car? Just my pride
17. If so, how were you hurt?
18. What groove do you prefer to run (top, middle, bottom)? Where ever I can
19. Do you like a tacky track or dry slick track? Tacky
20. Do you like your car on the loose or tight side? Tight
21. Do you want to move up in racing? Happy with Sport Mods
22. If yes, what is your goal? Have fun
23. What is your favorite class to watch (pure, street, super, sport mod, mod, dwarfs, or other)?
1st favorite class to watch – Mods
2nd favorite class to watch – Sport Mods
3rd favorite class to watch – Super Stock
24. What is your #1 favorite moment from your racing career? All of it I just have fun with it
25. What is your worst moment from your racing career? Not racing on Fridays that we have off
26. What was your funniest moment? Pulling off all my tear offs
27. In your racing career, what was the best advice anyone has ever given you? Drive it like you stole it
28. What advice would you give someone just starting out in racing? The same
29. If you had the opportunity to build a race track, where would you build it, what kind of track and what size would you make it? My back yard
30. What professional driver do you see yourself as & why? “Smoke” Just like Tony
31. Do you have any pre-race superstition? Not yet
32. Do you spend more time with your race car, or your spouse? Depends on who you ask me or her.