1. What is your name? Sean Terry
Martial status – Long-term Relationship
Age – 27
Spouses Name (if married) – Lacy Cook----Girlfriend
Kids - none but one dog
2. What is your car #? 23
3. What class do you race in? pure stock
4. Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it? Kikie....my little brother could not say my name so he calls me kikie
5. Who are your sponsors? Harlyn and Janna Goeble, My Mom and Dad, all my friends that help on the cars.
6. How long have you been racing? about 5 years
7. Do you work on your own car? I work on my car when I aint at my second job but most of the time it is my Dad and my older brother Brian
8. How many feature races have you won? I won a couple but did not pass tech but I do I have one at I-37 my first night in 2005 I believe
9. How many championships have you won? none yet still trying but kind of hard not being able to race every week do to my work.
10. Do you think you are a good driver? I aint saying that from where I am but I can hang with the top cars in our class.
11. What make & model of car do you race? It is a 86 Chevy Monte Carlo
12. Have you purposely wrecked someone? No not purposely but I have wrecked some people
13. If so, who & why? They seem to be in the way so I like to use my bumper a little more then what I should....Hey I thought thats what it is for they do it to me.
14. Looking back, would you do it again? If they get in the way YES but not just to go out there and put them out of the race
15. Have you ever rolled your race car? Not yet....LOL
16. Have you ever been hurt in a race car? only my feelings when I look at my car....to much safety equipment to get hurt.
17. If so, how were you hurt? nope not hurt just sad
18. What groove do you prefer to run (top, middle, bottom)? where ever the car likes to run sometimes its the middle.
19. Do you like a tacky track or dry slick track? I love a tacky track
20. Do you like your car on the loose or tight side? I like a loose car but I can handle a tight car maybe a little
21. Do you want to move up in racing? yes one day I will have the money to
22. If yes, what is your goal? Sport Mod is my next step
23. What is your favorite class to watch (pure, street, super, sport mod, mod, dwarfs, or other)?
1st favorite class to watch - Sport mod I would say pure but I am in that class.
2nd favorite class to watch - mod
3rd favorite class to watch - super
24. What is your #1 favorite moment from your racing career? The first race I won at I-37 speedway I went up in the stands an gave my Mom my trophy that she still has today. She gave me money after money every time I needed anything for the car so when I won I thought that was the least I could do...Yes she had tears but hey it made her day as well as mine. LOVE YA MOM!!!!!!
25. What is your worst moment from your racing career?
I have not had a bad moment yet because it is racing and i know things are going to happen so I just let it go.
26. What was your funniest moment?
My brother Ray went out to race an was doing good then all of a sudden went up in flames.
27. In your racing career, what was the best advice anyone has ever given you?
I am still getting advice from everyone which helps out alot. Most of them are in the Mods they give a lot if you just listen to them. Thats why they are in a Mod and not a pure stock.......lol
28. What advice would you give someone just starting out in racing?
Man it is a blast go out find a car and bring it to the track if you have any questions I will do anything to help you out. We need car count and no other place to start than Pure stock.
29. If you had the opportunity to build a race track, where would you build it, what kind of track and what size would you make it?
Probley closer to my home town of Three Rivers...It will be a dirt track I know....and probley 1/4 mile
30. What professional driver do you see yourself as & why?
Mark Martin.....The guy is as cool as cool can get. If there is a problem he knows just how to handle it. He dont blame anyone just says thats why they call it racing.
31. Do you have any pre-race superstition? If so, what are they?
No not really just to wonder how in the hell to catch that 96 car.....LOL...keep up the good work Bud one day I will catch you.
32. Do you spend more time with your race car, or your spouse?
I spend time with both of them the same because it is family thing where ever I am Lacy is there helping me out.....LOVE YA BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!