Age – 20
Spouses Name (if married) – N/A
Kids - N/A
2. What is your car #? 87
3. What class do you race in? Pure Stock
4. Do you have a nickname, if so what is it and how did you get it? N/A
5. Who are your sponsors? S&S Automotive Specialties, Gillespie Bros. Construction
6. How long have you been racing? 3 seasons but only a few races
7. Do you work on your own car? Yes
8. How many feature races have you won? None
9. How many championships have you won? None
10. Do you think you are a good driver? Hopefully soon but not yet
11. What make & model of car do you race? 1980 Monte Carlo
12. Have you purposely wrecked someone? No
13. If so, who & why?
14. Looking back, would you do it again?
15. Have you ever rolled your race car? No
16. Have you ever been hurt in a race car? No
17. If so, how were you hurt?
18. What groove do you prefer to run (top, middle, bottom)? middle
19. Do you like a tacky track or dry slick track? A bit of both but I don’t like a wet, muddy track
20. Do you like your car on the loose or tight side? tight
21. Do you want to move up in racing? Maybe in the future
22. If yes, what is your goal? Maybe late model
23. What is your favorite class to watch (pure, street, super, sport mod, mod, dwarfs, or other)?
1st favorite class to watch - pure
2nd favorite class to watch - street
3rd favorite class to watch - super
24. What is your #1 favorite moment from your racing career? When I finished my first race.
25. What is your worst moment from your racing career? When the engine blew
26. What was your funniest moment? Ran over a shovel at practice
27. In your racing career, what was the best advice anyone has ever given you? All the advice.
28. What advice would you give someone just starting out in racing? Just have fun!
29. If you had the opportunity to build a race track, where would you build it, what kind of track and what size would you make it? Defiantly a dirt track somewhere here in South Texas maybe about a ¼ mile.
30. What professional driver do you see yourself as & why? No idea
31. Do you have any pre-race superstition? Nope
32. Do you spend more time with your race car, or your spouse? Hmm, if I had a spouse, maybe the race car.